notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S MOSSBUD SWIRL REVERSIBLE JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 894 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 27, 2017 4:33:18 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
- Jacket reverses from Raschel swirl fleece to wind-resistant taffeta
- Relaxed fit
- Zip hand pockets on dobby side
- Open hand pockets on Raschel fleece side
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Please note: This jacket is not reversible for the following color only: TNF WHITE BIRCH PRINT/TNF WHITE
- Avg Weight:
- 779 g (27.48 oz)
- Center Back:
- body: 40D 74 g/m² 100% polyester
- lining: 360 g/m² 100% polyester high-pile Raschel fleece
- 80 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
A new heavyweight rapid-drying fleece jacket designed to be worn alone or layered on active adventures in colder conditions. New FlashDry™ technology embedded into the fleece works with your body to improve dry time and breathability in a revolutionary way. ...
An ideal layer for fall runs in crisp conditions this wind- and water-resistant jacket features body-mapped ventilation and wicking FlashDry™ technology to dramatically improve drying time and breathability. The lightweight construction provides adequate protection in moderate conditions when you need ...
Shielding exceptionally warm 850-fill goose down with an abrasion-resistant Pertex® 10 denier nylon ripstop exterior this tech-laden Summit Series® alpine climbing jacket is finished with a sleek exterior that's resilient against rocks. Extremely lightweight goose down packs a thermal punch ...