WOMEN'S MORPH JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S MORPH JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,494 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 15, 2019 2:21:42 PM EDT
Designed for Climbing
Durable Water Repellent
- Women’s warm, packable down climbing jacket
- Standard Fit
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil chest and hand pocket zips
- Harness- and pack-friendly pocket placement
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Internal, elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight:
- 320 g (11.28 oz)
- Center Back:
- 20D 85 g/m² 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 15D 32 g/m² 100% nylon
- 800 fill goose down
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Head into the depths of the wilderness and remain dry during springtime storms with this lightweight Gore-Tex® PacLite® hooded shell that features a waterproof windproof construction with fully sealed seams to create an impenetrable barrier.
Commute in cold conditions with this cropped lightweight jacket that allows total freedom of movement and features ThermoBall™ insulation for reliable warmth. For that much more protection against the elements we added an oversize collar and drop-tail hem.
Durable highly-packable jacket for staying warm around the clock. Made from post-consumer recycled content ThermoBall™ ECO powered by Primaloft ® provides the same lightweight and packable all-weather warmth as our original ThermoBall™ in an environmentally friendly design.