WOMEN'S MORPH JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S MORPH JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,494 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 20, 2019 3:59:11 AM EDT
Designed for Climbing
Durable Water Repellent
- Women’s warm, packable down climbing jacket
- Standard Fit
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil chest and hand pocket zips
- Harness- and pack-friendly pocket placement
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Internal, elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight:
- 320 g (11.28 oz)
- Center Back:
- 20D 85 g/m² 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 15D 32 g/m² 100% nylon
- 800 fill goose down
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
From mountain summits to city streets this waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex jacket is an enhanced replica of our original 1990 version. Iconic bold colorblocking will make sure you’re seen when spring weather goes south whether you’re walking downtown or hiking ...
The evolution of a legend. This iconic jacket is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and ...
Head into the depths of the wilderness and remain dry during springtime storms with this lightweight Gore-Tex® PacLite® hooded shell that features a waterproof windproof construction with fully sealed seams to create an impenetrable barrier.