notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S MOONLIGHT JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 25, 2017 3:17:12 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Warm 550-fill down jacket
- Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Water resistant, breathable
- Adjustable, fixed hood
- Water-resistant, center front zip
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Internal media security pocket
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Internal elasticated cuffs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- Avg Weight:
- 686 g (24.2 oz)
- Center Back:
- 60 g/m² 58% nylon, 42% polyester solid taffeta dobby with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 69 g/m² 55% polyester, 45% nylon heather taffeta plain weave with DWR finish
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Stay warmer and drier during harsh winters in Oslo or New York with this down-insulated jacket that has a soft waterproof exterior and rests mid-thigh for additional coverage. Tuck your head into the removable hood that's finished with (zip-off) faux-fur ...
Carve up the slopes with the protection of this streamlined three-in-one jacket that offers ample 100 g Heatseeker™ insulation. The waterproof outer shell is crafted with alpine-specific features and features a zip-in insulated liner jacket for customizable warmth.
Stay out longer in harsh winter conditions with this versatile waterproof backcountry tool that’s fully insulated with our new ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft™ technology. The round synthetic-fiber clusters trap and retain heat to achieve phenomenal warmth in cold and wet ...
We engineered this lightweight 800-fill down insulated hooded jacket with our new baffle construction to reduce the use of glue and stitching and create a highly packable layer that doesn’t sacrifice on-mountain warmth. Integrated transceiver security loop at the shoulder ...