WOMEN’S MOONLIGHT JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S MOONLIGHT JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 9, 2016 7:35:27 PM EST
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Warm 550-fill down jacket
- Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Water resistant, breathable
- Adjustable, fixed hood
- Water-resistant, center front zip
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Internal media security pocket
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Internal elasticated cuffs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- Avg Weight:
- 686 g (24.2 oz)
- Center Back:
- 60 g/m² 58% nylon, 42% polyester solid taffeta dobby with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 69 g/m² 55% polyester, 45% nylon heather taffeta plain weave with DWR finish
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Our classic coveted Nuptse down jacket is crafted with ample 700-fill goose down and redesigned with a sleek flattering fit. Double-layer taffeta paneling at shoulders provides added durability from abrasion caused by pack carry. This product contains at least 90% ...
Max out your days on the hill with a three-in-one snowsports jacket that features a waterproof exterior and delivers customizable coverage through the entire ski season. Zip in the midweight Silken fleece liner for extra warmth on the slopes or ...