notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S MOMENTUM THERMOBALL™ HYBRID JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,080 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 22, 2017 10:20:45 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
- Sleek hybrid jacket with ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® insulation and stretch panels
- Lightweight, compressible ThermoBall™ insulation retains warmth in wet, cold conditions
- Active fit
- Stretch fleece side panels and arms for optimal mobility
- Exposed center front zip
- Zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Avg Weight:
- 326 g (11.5 oz)
- Center Back:
- body: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon
- side panels: 75D 265 g/m² 93% polyester, 7% elastane hardface fleece
- 9.5 g/ft² and 13 g/ft² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Thereâs even more to love with our Denali One Piece thatâs crafted of midweight fleece for head-to-toe coverage at the campsite. The Denali Collection is inspired by the durability and warmth of our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 ...
Streamline your alpine layering with this lightweight 600-fill down mid-layer jacket that's crafted with a hybrid construction that features side-stretch fleece panels so you don't have to sacrifice warmth for mobility on the hill.