WOMEN’S METROPOLIS PARKA II (NEW)
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S METROPOLIS PARKA II (NEW) in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,890 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 22, 2019 11:52:42 AM EST
Designed for City
- Warm down-insulated jacket with contoured quilting for waist definition and improved fit
- Removable, snap-off hood
- Down cocoon brim on hood adds warmth and protection
- Two-way front zip
- Covered-zip hand pockets
- Media compatible
- Darts on back waist for shaping
- Rolled-over elastic inner cuffs and hem
- Embroidered logo on chest and back
- 550-fill goose down meets the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Avg Weight:
- 850 g (30 oz)
- Center Back:
- 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 55% polyester, 45% nylon with DWR finish
- 83% polyester, 17% nylon with DWR finish
- 100% nylon
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Girls will live for rainy walks in the woods in this lightweight yet extremely durable and breathable jacket that features weatherproof DryVent™ fabric a hood elastic cuffs and Velcro® flap to lock out moisture. Reflective logos add visibility even in ...
Take on any mission with a chance of showers with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry jacket engineered with Gore-Tex®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra-soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable this totally waterproof ...
Enjoy full-coverage protection from wet winter weather with this soft suede 38-inch long parka that insulates your upper body and hips with 550-fill goose down. A two-way center front zip makes it easy to ventilate without removing mid-layers.
Whether you’re putting up your tent or kicking back by the campfire this durable and highly packable jacket will make sure you stay toasty-warm around the clock. The new bottleneck quilting pattern and ultralight ThermoBall™ insulation eliminate cold spots and ...