WOMEN’S METROPOLIS PARKA II (NEW)
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S METROPOLIS PARKA II (NEW) in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Avg Weight:
- 850 g (30 oz)
- Center Back:
- 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 55% polyester, 45% nylon with DWR finish
- 83% polyester, 17% nylon with DWR finish
- 100% nylon
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Warm down-insulated jacket with contoured quilting for waist definition and improved fit
- Removable, snap-off hood
- Down cocoon brim on hood adds warmth and protection
- Two-way front zip
- Covered-zip hand pockets
- Media compatible
- Darts on back waist for shaping
- Rolled-over elastic inner cuffs and hem
- Embroidered logo on chest and back
- 550-fill goose down meets the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 5, 2020 3:23:16 AM EDT