notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S MENDELSON JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 20, 2017 11:38:00 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Waterproof, PrimaLoft™-insulated ski jacket
- Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, fixed hood
- Bonded brim
- Underarm vents
- Polyurethane (PU) zip chest pocket
- Bonded, flap-cover, zip handwarmer pockets
- Invisible-zip wrist pocket with goggle cloth
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal Lycra® comfort cuffs
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal premium goggle/glasses pockets
- Articulated stretch woven powder skirt with bonded tabs with silicon gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- Avg Weight:
- 920 g (32.45 oz)
- Center Back:
- 195 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—87% nylon 13% elastane four-way stretch plain weave
- 100 g/80 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Our classic coveted Nuptse down jacket is crafted with ample 700-fill goose down and redesigned with a sleek flattering fit. Double-layer taffeta paneling at shoulders provides added durability from abrasion caused by pack carry. This product contains at least 90% ...
Our versatile ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® insulated jacket offers ultralight highly compressible synthetic warmth that's contoured to fit your body and keep you warm in cold wet conditions.
Stay warmer while navigating from point A to B with the reliable thermal protection of this fully featured 550-fill down jacket that offers a water-repellent finish angled quilting a two-way front zipper for improved ventilation and a detachable hood.
Max out your days on the hill with a three-in-one snowsports jacket that features a waterproof exterior and delivers customizable coverage through the entire ski season. Zip in the midweight Silken fleece liner for extra warmth on the slopes or ...