notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S MELINA RAIN JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 27, 2017 9:54:41 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Stowable hood
- Center front zip and snap placket
- Chest pockets with snap flap closure
- Functional bi-swing at back shoulders
- Double-entry hand pockets with snap closure at flap and zips at sides
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs with self gussets
- Removable self fabric belt with D-ring closure
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- solid body: 40D 120 g/m² HyVent® 2L–100% nylon twill, Fabric: printed body: 75D 98 g/m2 HyVent® 2L–100% recycled polyester plain weave
- lining: 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Average Weight:
- 771 g (27.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Combining highly-technical fabrics with a metropolitan design this lightweight waterproof jacket's savvy appearance seamlessly transports outdoor enthusiasts from the mountain to the market. Resting just above the knee this dependable rain trench coat is the ultimate all-around everyday jacket.
Ready to rough it when facing wet conditions and gnarly terrain this technical waterproof rain shell is ultralight (10.93 oz.) yet hyper-durable thanks to our FuseForm™ construction that seamlessly integrates strong nylon yarns at the shoulders and breathable polyester yarns ...
Plan ahead for your next camping trip and pack this waterproof breathable seam-sealed jacket that's crafted with lightweight insulation throughout so you won't get caught unprepared in rain or hail storms. Partially lined in fleece for cozy next-to-skin comfort.