WOMEN’S MAUNA KEA PARKA
- Avg Weight:
- 1107 g (39 oz)
- Center Back:
- DryVent™ 2L—59% cotton, 41% nylon twill
- DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 100% recycled polyester
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union; 180 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Waterproof, breathable, fully taped, insulated shell
- Fixed hood with removable faux-fur brim
- Angled front pocket flaps with military buttons
- Two-way, center front, reverse-coil zip with military button placket
- Internal waist adjuster
- Angled, zip handwarmer pockets
- Internal media pocket with logo media-cord guide
- Metal logo rivet on left sleeve
- Embroidered logo on upper-right back
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.