WOMEN’S MAUNA KEA PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S MAUNA KEA PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Avg Weight:
- 1107 g (39 oz)
- Center Back:
- shell: HyVent™ 2L—59% cotton, 41% nylon twill
- lining: 100% recycled polyester
- 550 fill down, 180 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Warm, hooded parka with 550-fill down and synthetic insulation
- Fixed hood with removable fur brim
- Angled front pocket flaps with military buttons
- Two-way center front reverse-coil zip with military button placket
- Internal waist adjuster exposed on center back
- Angled zip handwarmer pockets
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Metal logo rivet on wearer’s left sleeve
- Embroidered logo on upper-right back
Goose Down Fill
Using only the highest-quality goose down in all of our products, each lot of down is thoroughly tested at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression. The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to the user's warmth comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of down graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies cubic inches. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 10, 2020 3:14:04 PM EDT