notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S LUCIA HYBRID DOWN JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,194 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 15, 2018 10:52:45 PM EDT
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- Warm 600-fill down hybrid ski mid-layer with stretch panels
- Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Water resistant, breathable
- Hybrid construction with 600 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) in the body and top of sleeves
- Water-resistant, reverse-coil, center front zip
- Invisible-zip handwarmer pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 430 g (15.17 oz)
- Center Back:
- 47 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta plain weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 79 g/m² 100% polyester heather taffeta plain weave with DWR finish; 265 g/m² 93% polyester 7% elastane one-sided fleece
- 600 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Drastically reduce the windchill factor at the crag with a wind-resistant WindWall® fleece that's durable enough to wear bouldering or belaying. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish on this hard-face fleece sheds light rainfall until you can take cover.
Ripping down never-ending powder runs and crushing vert miles requires ultradurable yet breathable bibs that can take all-day abuse in the backcountry. When you’re skiing in deep and steep territory and need extra coverage the woven bib with DWR (durable ...
Get all-season weather protection with this 3-in-1 jacket that pairs a waterproof ripstop shell with a removable lightly insulated jacket that's lined with soft high-pile fleece. Wear both together on the cold wet days of winter and sport them separately ...