notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S LITEWAVE TR II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 27, 2017 8:55:30 AM EDT
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Women’s lightweight trail running shoes engineered for smooth transitions and excellent traction
- TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support
- Dual-mesh construction for anatomical breathability and support
- Specially molded heel counter for a snug heel fit
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- 6 mm offset with EVA underfoot
- Compression-molded, single-density EVA midsole is designed for instant and lasting comfort
- UltrATAC™ rubber sole features strategically placed lugs and flex grooves for enhanced traction and transition on the trail
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 7.2 oz (206 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Crush your next long-distance run with ease even in wet conditions with women-specific waterproof breathable Gore-Tex® trail shoes. Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology and Vibram® Megagrip outsoles support your feet and give you the traction you need over the roughest ...
Whether youâre hiking the Southwestâs 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England youâll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-TextÂ® membrane helps feet stay ...
Move fast and light on the trails with a protective hiking shoe that features Cradle™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on wet or dry terrain. ...
Navigate technical terrain during backcountry excursions with a lightweight waterproof mid-cut hiking shoe that offers reliable cushioning and support. Waterproof leather and HydroSeal® construction seals out moisture when hiking through wet environments. Crafted with Snake Plate™ and EVA Cradle™ ...