notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S LITEWAVE FLOW LACE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 850 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 18, 2017 10:16:35 AM EDT
- Superlight, quick-lace sneakers
- Breathable, quick-drying, open air-mesh upper
- No-sew TPU overlays provide additional support and structure in a seamless, lightweight package
- Elastic, quick-pull lace-lock system
- Minimal, seamless lining dries quickly and is comfortable with or without socks
- 5 mm OrthoLite® footbed
- Dual-density EVA CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole
- Vibram® XS Trek sole provides a level of traction that our professional athletes rave about
- Vibram® XS Trek sole offers a level of traction that our team athletes rave about
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 6.7 oz (190 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Whether you’re seeking post-hike foot relief or enduring comfort in any casual situation you’ll love these sturdy flip-flops that feature the premium lightweight cushion and stability of XtraFoam™ and the flexible traction of a much heftier shoe.
Whether youâre hiking the Southwestâs 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England youâll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-TextÂ® membrane helps feet stay ...
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with these waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that feature CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on ...
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.