notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S LITEWAVE EXPLORE WATERPROOF in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,100 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 24, 2017 1:24:11 AM EDT
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Protective yet lightweight, waterproof hiking shoe designed for fast hikes
- Upper: HydroSeal® bootie construction features a waterproof, breathable membrane
- Welded-TPU midfoot-support overlays
- Dual mesh with closed mesh in the lower quarter and breathable mesh throughout
- Texture screened toe cap for protection
- Sole Unit: Compression-molded, single-density EVA midsole is soft and responsive
- Nylon midfoot shank for torsional rigidity and underfoot protection
- UltrATAC™ rubber outsole with deep lugs for trail traction
- 10.7 oz (303 g) based on Women’s 7
- Limited one-year warranty
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.
Crush your next long-distance run with ease even in wet conditions with women-specific waterproof breathable Gore-Tex® trail shoes. Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology and Vibram® Megagrip outsoles support your feet and give you the traction you need over the roughest ...
Push on through any weather and terrain with these premium women-specific lightweight mid-height hikers featuring Gore-Tex® SURROUND™ waterproof material. Strategically placed mesh of different densities adds breathability and durability where you need them most while the dual-density CRADLE™ ...
Whether youâre hiking the Southwestâs 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England youâll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-TextÂ® membrane helps feet stay ...