notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S LITEWAVE EXPLORE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 900 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 20, 2017 9:32:38 AM EST
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Protective yet lightweight hiking shoe designed for fast hikes
- Upper: Welded-TPU midfoot-support overlays
- Dual mesh has closed mesh in the lower quarter and breathable mesh throughout
- Texture screened toe cap for protection
- Sole Unit: Compression-molded, single-density EVA midsole
- Nylon midfoot shank for torsional rigidity and underfoot protection
- UltrATAC™ rubber outsole with deep lugs for trail traction
- 10.4 oz (295 g) based on Women’s 7
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.
Push on through any weather and terrain with these premium women-specific lightweight mid-height hikers featuring Gore-Tex® SURROUND™ waterproof material. Strategically placed mesh of different densities adds breathability and durability where you need them most while the dual-density CRADLE™ ...
Whether you’re hiking the Southwest’s 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England you’ll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoam™. A breathable waterproof Gore-Text® membrane helps feet ...
A waterproof 8-inch tall boot that's engineered to navigate harsh terrain in sub-zero Arctic conditions and crafted with 400 g PrimaLoft® for adequate insulation in extreme cold. Finished with temperature-sensitive lugs that are designed for unrivaled grip and performance on ...