notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S LITEWAVE AMPERE II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 28, 2018 3:52:25 AM EDT
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Lightweight training shoe engineered for 360-degree support and lasting comfort
- Breathable mesh upper
- Lateral overlay and webbing is designed for support during lateral movement
- 3D-printed medial quarter panel for support
- Wide forefoot shape allows the foot to splay naturally
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Lateral forefoot and medial heel outriggers keep your foot on the platform
- UltrATAC™ sole with a varied lug pattern for traction on a variety of surfaces
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 7.8 oz (221 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Whether you’re seeking post-hike foot relief or enduring comfort in any casual situation you’ll love these sturdy flip-flops that feature the premium lightweight cushion and stability of XtraFoam™ and the flexible traction of a much heftier shoe.
Ready for sub-zero temperatures this waterproof 200 g insulated women's winter boot is wrapped with a protective yet flexible TPR shell and finished with TNF™ Winter Grip and IcePick temperature-sensitive lug sole for better traction on the frozen ground. Partially ...
Whether you’re hiking the Southwest’s 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England you’ll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoam™ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-Text® membrane helps feet stay ...
Go from section hiker to thru-hiker in these exceptionally comfortable hiking shoes that feature XtraFoam™ midsole technology for lasting support and stability and a highly breathable waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane for infallible protection from any conditions.