notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S LITEWAVE AMPERE II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 27, 2017 9:55:46 AM EDT
- Lightweight training shoe engineered for 360-degree support and lasting comfort
- Breathable mesh upper
- Lateral overlay and webbing is designed for support during lateral movement
- 3D-printed medial quarter panel for support
- Wide forefoot shape allows the foot to splay naturally
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Lateral forefoot and medial heel outriggers keep your foot on the platform
- UltrATAC™ sole with a varied lug pattern for traction on a variety of surfaces
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 7.8 oz (221 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Go from section hiker to thru-hiker in these exceptionally comfortable hiking shoes that feature XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology for lasting support and stability and a highly breathable waterproof Gore-TexÂ® membrane for infallible protection from any conditions.
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.
Move fast and light on the trails with a protective hiking shoe that features Cradle™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on wet or dry terrain. ...
Navigate technical terrain during backcountry excursions with a lightweight waterproof mid-cut hiking shoe that offers reliable cushioning and support. Waterproof leather and HydroSeal® construction seals out moisture when hiking through wet environments. Crafted with Snake Plate™ and EVA Cradle™ ...