notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S LITEWAVE AMPERE II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 21, 2018 7:32:51 AM EDT
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Lightweight training shoe engineered for 360-degree support and lasting comfort
- Breathable mesh upper
- Lateral overlay and webbing is designed for support during lateral movement
- 3D-printed medial quarter panel for support
- Wide forefoot shape allows the foot to splay naturally
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Lateral forefoot and medial heel outriggers keep your foot on the platform
- UltrATAC™ sole with a varied lug pattern for traction on a variety of surfaces
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 7.8 oz (221 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Ready for sub-zero temperatures this waterproof 200 g insulated women's winter boot is wrapped with a protective yet flexible TPR shell and finished with TNF™ Winter Grip and IcePick temperature-sensitive lug sole for better traction on the frozen ground. Partially ...
Go from section hiker to thru-hiker in these exceptionally comfortable hiking shoes that feature XtraFoam™ midsole technology for lasting support and stability and a highly breathable waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane for infallible protection from any conditions.
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with these waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that feature CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on ...