WOMEN'S LITEWAVE AMPERE II HIGH CUT
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S LITEWAVE AMPERE II HIGH CUT in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,100 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 17, 2019 8:57:10 AM EDT
- Breathable, supportive hybrid sneakers for women
- Breathable mesh upper
- Stretch-mesh/neoprene monosock construction for over-the-ankle, sock-like comfort and security
- Protective, no-sew TPU overlays on the toecap and heel
- 3D-printed medial quarter geo Panel for additional midfoot support
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Compression-molded, single-density EVA midsole is designed for instant and lasting comfort
- UltrATAC™ rubber sole features strategically placed lugs and flex grooves for enhanced traction and transition on the trail
- 6 mm offset
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 7 oz (199 g)
- Limited One-Year Waranty
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with these waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that feature CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on ...
Traverse wet terrain safely comfortably and quickly in these rugged waterproof Gore-Tex® hikers. The gusseted tongue keeps out debris when you’re blazing new trails and the OrthoLite® footbed ensures you’re comfortable from valley floor to peak and back.
Ignore cold weather with below-the-calf winter boots that are insulated with 200 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco for long-lasting warmth. Waterproof suede and water-resistant 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop repel snow and slush.