Women’s ThermoBall™ Eco Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s ThermoBall™ Eco Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 15, 2019 6:19:53 AM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- Slim fit
- 11 g/ft² ThermoBall™ Eco insulation for warmth even when wet
- Insulation made from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in hand pocket
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight:
- 370 g (13.05 oz)
- Center Back:
- shiny (classic):
- 20D 38 g/m² 100% recycled nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 30D 50 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with DWR finish
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- 11 g/ft² ThermoBall™ Eco 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
This updated version of our innovative Apex Flex GTX® Jacket combines a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® membrane with a soft-woven face and lightweight stretch-knit backer to deliver infallible three-layer protection from the elements.
The evolution of a legend. This iconic jacket is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and ...