WOMEN'S RESOLVE 2 JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S RESOLVE 2 JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 900 - 1,100 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 14, 2019 7:30:28 AM EDT
Designed for City
Designed for Hiking
- Weatherproof rain jacket with breathable mesh lining
- Relaxed Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L jacket with mesh drop liner
- 100% windproof fabric
- Adjustable hood stows in collar
- Center front stormflap with Velcro® closure
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Back panel kicker
- Avg Weight:
- 410 g (14.46 oz)
- Center Back:
- 70D 106 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- Mesh ripstop lining:
- 40D 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Print lining:
- 67 g/m² 100% polyester plain weave
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
This updated version of our innovative Apex Flex GTX® Jacket combines a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® membrane with a soft-woven face and lightweight stretch-knit backer to deliver infallible three-layer protection from the elements.
The evolution of a legend. This iconic jacket is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and ...