WOMEN'S APEX FLEX DRYVENT JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S APEX FLEX DRYVENT JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Avg Weight:
- 657 g (23.2 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D x 75D 292 g/m² DryVent™ 3L—93% polyester, 7% elastane with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 100D x 100D 295 g/m² DryVent™ 3L—95% polyester, 5% elastane with DWR finish
- Slim fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L shell with a soft, stretch-woven face and stretch-knit backer for warmth and comfort
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached drop hood with drawcord adjustability
- Laminated stormflap with snap closure at hem and top collar covers the center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Heathered fabric available in 9MG, GGZ and HKQ colorways
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 14, 2020 12:36:09 PM EDT
The evolution of a legend. This iconic jacket is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and ...
Lightweight packable and quiet with the softest handfeel the Flight FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket is the ultimate trail running partner. Stay protected from the elements while shedding heat in a breathable-waterproof jacket that breathes as hard as you do.