notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S L2 FLEECE MID-LAYER in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 22, 2017 12:31:01 PM EDT
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- FuseForm™ Polartec® fleece technology for warmth and mobility
- Reflective seam tape for added visibility and strength
- Polartec® Hardface® fleece for durability with an engineered-knit back for targeted comfort and warmth
- Alpine fit
- Harness-compatible pockets
- Sonic-welded seams
- Three external pockets
- FuseForm™ fabric and articulated patterning designed for alpine comfort and mobility
- Minimally seamed hood for added comfort; fits under a helmet
- 196 g/m² 62% recycled polyester, 22% polyester, 16% spandex
- Avg Weight:
- 380 g
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Stay dry during your daily commute without compromising on style wearing a classic rain jacket with a mid-thigh length to shield mid-layers from the rain. This lightweight shell is crafted with a waterproof HyVent® exterior to shed moisture and features ...
Break into the backcountry with the versatile warmth of a lightweight mid-layer jacket that's insulated with toasty 800-fill goose down crafted with wicking fleece side panels and protected by a sleek low-profile nylon ripstop exterior. Fully dialed features include an ...
Enjoy full-coverage protection from wet winter weather with this soft sueded 38-inch long parka that insulates your upper body and hips with 550-fill down. A two-way center front zip makes it easy to ventilate on the go without removing mid-layers. ...
Whether it's worn as an exterior shell or a standalone jacket in mild conditions this hybrid jacket provides ideal insulation during hard-charging ski sessions in challenging weather. Constructed with ample (100 g) baffled PrimaLoft® insulation around the core and breathable ...