notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S FUSEFORM™ PROGRESSOR FLEECE FULL ZIP in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 27, 2017 7:53:04 AM EDT
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Lightweight yet densely knit climbing fleece with body-mapped construction
- The Progressor Collection is an alpine-layering system that’s designed for climbing
- Alpine Fit designed for vertical movement
- 200-weight fleece with stretch and an engineered, patterned back
- Two different loft zones provide added comfort where needed
- Low-profile front, hand pocket and chest pocket zippers with auto-lock sliders
- Avg Weight:
- 370 g (13.05 oz)
- Center Back:
- 270 g/m² 100% polyester double-knit jersey jacquard
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali Hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs ...
Whether you’re solving Joshua Tree’s bouldering probs as the sun comes up or sending South Dakota’s classics you’ll love this warm yet lightweight smooth-face fleece that features FuseForm™ targeted seamless construction to eliminate friction while you climb. Ultra druable body-mapped ...
Take back the trails this spring with a hybrid parka that features a longer 29-inch length and lightweight insulation that’s strategically placed to keep you warmer in cool conditions. Stretch-fleece side panels maximize your range of motion whether you’re pitching ...