Women's Osito Triclimate® Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Osito Triclimate® Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,600 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 20, 2019 5:32:50 PM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil center front zip with internal draft flap
- Zippered hand pockets and chest pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tags
- Hem cinch-cord
- Inner Jacket: Standard fit
- 300-weight, high loft fleece
- Zippered hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 952 g (33.58 oz)
- Length from center back:
- outer: 28", inner: 25.25"
- 75D x 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- outer lining:
- 70D x 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- 315 g/m² 100% polyester high loft fleece
- Machine Wash
- Lifetime warranty
Wintertime excursions are three times as comfortable with this 3-in-1 jacket that pairs a down-insulated outer jacket with a warm zip-in hoodie. Both jackets are strategically designed to be layered together and feature offset baffling to eliminate cold spots.
He’ll own the back bowls in this weatherproof retro-inspired ski jacket featuring varied insulation that places the most warmth (120 g) at the core slightly less (80 g) in the sleeves and light insulation (60 g) in the hood. Other ...