Women’s Inlux Skort
- Avg Weight:
- 230 g (8.1 oz)
- front: 12.25"; back: 15.5"; short: 5.5"
- 70D x 160D 142 g/m² 95% nylon, 5% elastane
- 190 g/m² 84% recycled polyester, 16% elastane with FlashDry™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Standard fit
- Clean-front waistband with a covered, elasticized back
- Angled, open hand pockets at hips
- Attached knit liner shorts for comfort and ease of movement
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50+
FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to accelerate the removal of moisture from the skin and speed up evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables you to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) Protection
Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) Protection:
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.