notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S INLUX INSULATED JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 24, 2018 9:53:48 AM EST
Designed for Climbing
Designed for Hiking
- Waterproof jacket with lightweight Heatseeker™ insulation and high loft lining
- Relaxed fit
- Raschel fleece or Sherpa fleece lining on collar and body
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Cozy brim is independent from hood and lined with fleece
- Center front stormflap with Velcro® closure
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest pocket
- Zip hand pockets
- Pit-zip venting
- Internal comfort cuffs
- Drop-tail hem for added weather protection
- Avg Weight:
- 935 g (32.98 oz)
- Center Back:
- 182 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 168 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 189 g/m² DryVent™ 2L— 75% polyester, 25% cotton
- high loft fleece
- 100 g and 60 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Take on any mission with a chance of showers with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry jacket engineered with Gore-Tex®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra-soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable this totally waterproof ...
Choosing the right mid-layer means staying out on the hill longer and this alpine jacket features (100 g) insulation to keep you warmer in cool-to-cold conditions. When worn as a standalone jacket the water-resistant exterior sheds light moisture.
The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali Hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs ...
Head into the depths of the wilderness and remain dry during springtime storms with this lightweight Gore-Tex® PacLite® hooded shell that features a waterproof windproof construction with fully sealed seams to create an impenetrable barrier.