notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S INLUX INSULATED JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 20, 2018 2:59:46 PM EDT
Designed for Climbing
Designed for Hiking
- Waterproof jacket with lightweight Heatseeker™ insulation and high loft lining
- Relaxed fit
- Raschel fleece or Sherpa fleece lining on collar and body
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Cozy brim is independent from hood and lined with fleece
- Center front stormflap with Velcro® closure
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest pocket
- Zip hand pockets
- Pit-zip venting
- Internal comfort cuffs
- Drop-tail hem for added weather protection
- Avg Weight:
- 935 g (32.98 oz)
- Center Back:
- 182 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 168 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 189 g/m² DryVent™ 2L— 75% polyester, 25% cotton
- high loft fleece
- 100 g and 60 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Choosing the right mid-layer means staying out on the hill longer and this alpine jacket features (100 g) insulation to keep you warmer in cool-to-cold conditions. When worn as a standalone jacket the water-resistant exterior sheds light moisture.
Battle frigid temperatures with the warmth of this 550-fill down insulated ski jacket that features sleek panels of synthetic insulation at the sides. The durable Gore Windstopper® woven exterior resists abrasion and combats wind chill while remaining highly breathable.
Head into the depths of the wilderness and remain dry during springtime storms with this lightweight Gore-Tex® PacLite® hooded shell that features a waterproof windproof construction with fully sealed seams to create an impenetrable barrier.
Dropping temps and wind tunnels between city buildings are no match for this 550-fill down insulated hooded jacket that's crafted with a waterproof exterior and a 34-inch length with a droptail hem for additional coverage. Our premium waterproof winter parka ...