WOMEN’S INLUX INSULATED JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S INLUX INSULATED JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 19, 2018 1:13:55 PM EDT
Designed for Climbing
Designed for Hiking
- Waterproof jacket with lightweight Heatseeker™ insulation and high loft lining
- Relaxed fit
- Raschel fleece or Sherpa fleece lining on collar and body
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Cozy brim is independent from hood and lined with fleece
- Center front stormflap with Velcro® closure
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest pocket
- Zip hand pockets
- Pit-zip venting
- Internal comfort cuffs
- Drop-tail hem for added weather protection
- Avg Weight:
- 935 g (32.98 oz)
- Center Back:
- 182 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 168 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 189 g/m² DryVent™ 2L— 75% polyester, 25% cotton
- high loft fleece
- 100 g and 60 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Dropping temps and wind tunnels between city buildings are no match for this 550-fill down insulated hooded jacket that's crafted with a waterproof exterior and a 34-inch length with a droptail hem for additional coverage. Our premium waterproof winter parka ...
Rely on the outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio of this 550-fill hooded jacket to keep you on the slopes longer exploring the glades and back bowls. The waterproof HyVent® 2L exterior remains breathable when you're getting worked in technical terrain. Slide your ...
Enjoy full-coverage protection from wet winter weather with this soft suede 38-inch long parka that insulates your upper body and hips with 550-fill goose down. A two-way center front zip makes it easy to ventilate without removing mid-layers.