Women’s Inlux DryVent™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Inlux DryVent™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 17, 2019 6:35:26 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L with mesh lining in the upper body adding breathability and a smooth taffeta lining in lower body for added durability
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached drop hood with back adjust rolls and stows in collar
- Water-resistant zip with internal draft flap
- Draft flap at waist covers Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- Cuffs are curved in front for added protection and are elasticized at the back for a secure fit
- Avg Weight:
- 595 g (20.9 oz)
- Length From Center Back:
- 70D x 70D 109 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—89% nylon, 11% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- upper-body lining:
- 40D x 40D 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- lower-body lining:
- 70D x 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
WindWall® fabric is a wind-resistant fleece. WindWall® utilizes a unique fabric-bonding process that allows a limited degree of external air permeability (approximately 20 CFM), which drastically reduces the effects of windchill and enhances your warmth and comfort. WindWall® 1 fabric has a mesh liner, while WindWall® 2 fabric has a grid fleece liner for even greater insulation.