notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S INITIATOR THERMOBALL™ TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,974 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 16, 2018 9:41:53 PM EDT
Designed for Snowboarding
Designed for Skiing
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a waterproof shell jacket with a zip-in PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulated liner jacket
- [Outer] Relaxed fit offers more room in the body and sleeves
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable hood
- Underarm vents
- Water-resistant, reverse-coil-zip handwarmer pockets
- Flap Velcro® stash pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Four-snap powder skirt with gripper elastic and stretch panels
- Adjustable hem system
- [Liner jacket] Zip-in PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ liner jacket insulates in wet, cold conditions
- Zip hand pockets
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1373.5 g (48.45 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 29.5"; Liner: 27"
- 148 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester twill
- 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 11 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Girls can stay outside longer in wet cold conditions thanks to ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® our new synthetic technology featuring small round clusters that trap heat to retain warmth. This lightweight jacket offers exceptional thermal insulation and can be stowed ...
Battle frigid temperatures with the warmth of this 550-fill down insulated ski jacket that features sleek panels of synthetic insulation at the sides. The durable Gore Windstopper® woven exterior resists abrasion and combats wind chill while remaining highly breathable.
Head into the depths of the wilderness and remain dry during springtime storms with this lightweight Gore-Tex® PacLite® hooded shell that features a waterproof windproof construction with fully sealed seams to create an impenetrable barrier.
Ripping down never-ending powder runs and crushing vert miles requires ultradurable yet breathable bibs that can take all-day abuse in the backcountry. When you’re skiing in deep and steep territory and need extra coverage the woven bib with DWR (durable ...