notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S INITIATOR THERMOBALL™ TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,974 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 23, 2017 4:36:11 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a waterproof shell jacket with a zip-in PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulated liner jacket
- [Outer] Relaxed fit offers more room in the body and sleeves
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable hood
- Underarm vents
- Water-resistant, reverse-coil-zip handwarmer pockets
- Flap Velcro® stash pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Four-snap powder skirt with gripper elastic and stretch panels
- Adjustable hem system
- [Liner jacket] Zip-in PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ liner jacket insulates in wet, cold conditions
- Zip hand pockets
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1373.5 g (48.45 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 29.5"; Liner: 27"
- 148 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester twill
- 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 11 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Drastically reduce the windchill factor at the crag with a wind-resistant WindWall® fleece that's durable enough to wear bouldering or belaying. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish on this hard-face fleece sheds light rainfall until you can take cover.
Battle frigid temperatures with the warmth of this 550-fill down insulated ski jacket that features sleek panels of synthetic insulation at the sides. The durable Gore Windstopper® woven exterior resists abrasion and combats wind chill while remaining highly breathable.
Drop into remote mountain zones in the most demanding locations in the world with the nearly indestructible protection of this 70D Gore-Tex® Pro 3L waterproof Steep Series jacket. A purpose-built exterior chest pocket secures a radio transceiver and a water-resistant ...