notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S INITIATOR THERMOBALL™ TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 20, 2017 7:49:53 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a waterproof shell jacket with a zip-in PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulated liner jacket
- [Outer] Relaxed fit offers more room in the body and sleeves
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable hood
- Underarm vents
- Water-resistant, reverse-coil-zip handwarmer pockets
- Flap Velcro® stash pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Four-snap powder skirt with gripper elastic and stretch panels
- Adjustable hem system
- [Liner jacket] Zip-in PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ liner jacket insulates in wet, cold conditions
- Zip hand pockets
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1373.5 g (48.45 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 29.5"; Liner: 27"
- 148 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester twill
- 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 11 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Ready to rough it when facing wet conditions and gnarly terrain this technical waterproof rain shell is ultralight (10.93 oz.) yet hyper-durable thanks to our FuseForm™ construction that seamlessly integrates strong nylon yarns at the shoulders and breathable polyester yarns ...
Ready for vertical movement this technical waterproof rain shell is ultralight (14.11 oz.) yet hyper-durable thanks to our FuseForm™ construction that seamlessly integrates strong nylon yarns at the shoulders and breathable polyester yarns through the torso for targeted abrasion resistance. ...
Designed for weight-bearing pursuits in alpine environments this low-profile waterproof shell jacket is crafted with our progressive single-piece FuseForm™ construction to integrate abrasion-resistant zones in critical areas and reduce overall weight while providing total protection from the elements.
Conquer Glen Coe crag in this superlight and highly technical climbing shell that features three-layer Gore-Tex™ construction for all-weather protection with unmatched breathability. FuseForm™ targeted seamless technology minimizes resistance and adds durability while a women-specific Alpine Fit ...