notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S HORIZON 2.0 PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 11, 2017 4:36:07 AM EST
Designed for Hiking
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, wide-leg hiking pants
- Relaxed Wide Leg Fit
- Extremely durable, breathable FlashDry™-XD technology wicks moisture and speeds drying
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Front and back patch pockets
- Roll-up pant legs with snap-tab closure
- Internal drawcord at waist
- Internal Velcro® passport pocket
- Elastic “Never Stop Exploring™” back belt loop
- Embroidered star bartack on front hand pockets
- 18" leg opening
- Logo on back-right hip
- Avg Weight:
- 252 g (9 oz)
- S 30", R 32"
- 118 g/m² 75% nylon, 25% polyester
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Dial in your lower half with our new Triclimate® ski pants that pair a protective waterproof shell with snap-out midweight fleece liner pants for customizable warmth. On the coldest days of the season wear both pants together and after a ...
Keep your lower half dialed in the most extreme winter environments with heavyweight baselayer tights that deliver an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio. The anti-odor fleece features FlashDry™ fibers to wick sweat away from the skin and dramatically speed drying time. Constructed ...