WOMEN’S HELATA TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S HELATA TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 6, 2016 4:04:44 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a DryVent™ 2L exterior shell with removable fleece liner jacket
- [Shell jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Flap chest pocket
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- [Liner jacket] Zip-in liner jacket
- Hand pockets
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1180 g (41.62 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 27"; Liner: 25"
- 185 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—70% nylon, 30% polyester denim-look, single-dye heather twill
- 235 g/m² 100% polyester Silken fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Battle the elements while skinning uphill from base camp or drop in high above the tree line with the protection of our most technically advanced waterproof jacket that integrates four-way stretch with targeted abrasion resistance using our FuseForm™ construction technique. ...
Drop into remote mountain zones in the most demanding locations in the world with the nearly indestructible protection of this 70D Gore-Tex® Pro 3L waterproof Steep Series jacket. A purpose-built exterior chest pocket secures a radio transceiver and a water-resistant ...
Stay visible protected and warm during long runs with this weather-resistant woven running jacket that’s crafted with 360 degrees of reflectivity. A narrow mesh vent down the center back allows this jacket to remain breathable when layered.