WOMEN’S HELATA TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S HELATA TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 18, 2017 5:08:57 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a DryVent™ 2L exterior shell with removable fleece liner jacket
- [Shell jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Flap chest pocket
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- [Liner jacket] Zip-in liner jacket
- Hand pockets
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1180 g (41.62 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 27"; Liner: 25"
- 185 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—70% nylon, 30% polyester denim-look, single-dye heather twill
- 235 g/m² 100% polyester Silken fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Ready for backcountry storms or everyday excursions this waterproof windproof hooded women's jacket is designed to protect you from rain year round. The printed exterior of this breathable DryVent® 2.5L soft-shell is finished with a dry-touch coating that eliminates the ...
Stay warmer while navigating from point A to B with the reliable thermal protection of this fully featured 550-fill down jacket that offers a water-repellent finish angled quilting a two-way front zipper for improved ventilation and a detachable hood.
The ultimate summit jacket for extreme cold offers responsibly sourced 800 fill down and a welded Z-baffle construction to deliver maximum warmth and protection. The hyper-durable FuseForm™ construction provides targeted tear resistance while articulated patterning offers top alpine mobility. Part ...
Get all-season weather protection with this 3-in-1 jacket that pairs a waterproof ripstop shell with a removable lightly insulated jacket that's lined with soft high-pile fleece. Wear both together on the cold wet days of winter and sport them separately ...