notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S HEDGEHOG HIKE MID GORE-TEX® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 29, 2017 2:21:57 PM EDT
- Mid-cut hiker provides waterproof protection and support
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX®membrane
- Full-grain leather upper
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Synthetic quarter overlays for protection
- Scratched-rubber tip for protection
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Two-piece, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Full-foot TPU plate for support
- Outsole outriggers for stability
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 14.2 oz (403 g) based on Women's 7
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Access high-alpine trails in any conditions with these snowshoe-compatible women-specific winter trail runners. The zippered upper is uniquely designed of our advanced HydroSeal® breathable splash-proof technology to keep out snow and debris.
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.
Whether youâre hiking the Southwestâs 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England youâll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-TextÂ® membrane helps feet stay ...