WOMEN'S HEDGEHOG HIKE MID GORE-TEX®
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S HEDGEHOG HIKE MID GORE-TEX® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 20, 2017 6:11:22 AM EST
- Mid-cut hiker provides waterproof protection and support
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX®membrane
- Full-grain leather upper
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Synthetic quarter overlays for protection
- Scratched-rubber tip for protection
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Two-piece, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Full-foot TPU plate for support
- Outsole outriggers for stability
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 14.2 oz (403 g) based on Women's 7
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Access high-alpine trails in any conditions with these snowshoe-compatible women-specific winter trail runners. The zippered upper is uniquely designed of our advanced HydroSeal® breathable splash-proof technology to keep out snow and debris.
A waterproof bulletproof 8-inch tall boot that's engineered to navigate harsh terrain in sub-zero Arctic conditions and crafted with 400 g PrimaLoft® for adequate insulation in extreme cold. Finished with temperature-sensitive lugs that are designed for unrivaled grip and performance ...
Maximize your performance on demanding mixed terrain wearing this best-in-class half-crampon mountaineering boot that's handcrafted in Italy with European build. A breathable waterproof GORE-TEX® lining keeps moisture from seeping into the boots as you scale the mountain. TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability ...