WOMEN'S HEDGEHOG HIKE GORE-TEX®
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S HEDGEHOG HIKE GORE-TEX® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,400 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 18, 2017 1:13:17 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Hiking shoe with premier waterproof protection and support
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX®membrane
- Full-grain leather upper
- Abrasion-resistant and breathable textile mesh
- Synthetic quarter overlays for protection
- Scratched-rubber tip for protection
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Two-piece, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Full-foot TPU plate for support
- Outsole outriggers for stability
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 12 oz (342 g) based on Women's 7
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Access high-alpine trails in any conditions with these snowshoe-compatible women-specific winter trail runners. The zippered upper is uniquely designed of our advanced HydroSeal® breathable splash-proof technology to keep out snow and debris.
A lightweight yet protective shoe designed for fast pursuits on mostly hardpack terrain this waterproof Gore-Tex mid-height hiking shoe is crafted with embedded cables for mid-foot support and our improved Ultra Protect Cradle Guide technology for reliable support.
Ideal for technical hikes when you're carrying a heavy pack this waterproof Gore-Tex shoe features a supportive internal cable cinch and a hiking specific midsole that features our improved Ultra Protect Cradle Guide technology for better ankle stability.