Women’s Griffin 65 Backpack
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Griffin 65 Backpack in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 22, 2019 10:16:01 AM EDT
- The patent-pending Dyno Carry System™ allows you to adjust the back panel on the fly without having to take the pack off
- The Dyno Carry System™ features self-equalizing, on-the-fly, adjustable load lifters and a swiveling hipbelt for organic motion
- Detachable “flying-squirrel” summit pack
- Front power-mesh pocket allows you to use the pack without the “flying-squirrel” summit pack
- Detachable, flip-forward top lid
- Wraparound J-zip allows you to fully open the pack for accessing all of its contents or for easy packing
- Pack frame features an aluminum single stay and full frame as well as a PE frame sheet
- Molded hipbelt features two full pockets
- Hydration sleeve
- Lash points
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Reflective webbing for visibility
- FlashDry™ back panel is breathable and dries fast for maximum comfort
- Stretch side pockets provide on-the-fly water bottle access
- Two tool keepers
- Avg Weight:
- XShort-Sleeve: 4 lbs 9 oz (2069 g) / M/L: 4 lbs 13 oz (2182 g)
- 24" x 15.4" x 11" (61 cm x 39 cm x 28 cm)
- 3967 in³ (65 liters)
- 210D IronLite™ nylon
- 420D IronLite™ nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
Redesigned to be lighter and more durable this 52-liter capacity pack is a fully featured mountaineering workhorse that's been refined through extensive testing worldwide. From the intuitive ice tool and crampon storage to the load-hauling aluminum frame this Summit Series™ ...
Built with expeditions and alpine guides in mind our redesigned 60-liter capacity pack is a fully featured workhorse that delivers superior performance during extended stays in harsh mountain environments. From the intuitive ice tool and crampon storage to the load-hauling ...
If perfection was a pack it’d be the Phantom. Featuring everything you need and nothing you don’t this do-it-all lightweight 38-liter alpine pack extensively tested on several expeditions and countless outings maximizes features while minimizing weight. For all the right ...
Denali guides and our athlete team tested our 85-liter mountaineering pack to ensure it’s rugged light and comfortable enough to be the ultimate long-term partner for unsupported missions. The Dyno Carry System™ delivers unparalleled support and mobility while lightweight bullet-proof ...