Women's Gatekeeper Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Gatekeeper Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Avg Weight:
- 880 g (1 lb 15 oz)
- Length from center back:
- 150D x 150D 175 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester herringbone
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Black Insulation in body; 80 g in hood and sleeves
- Machine Wash
- Lifetime warranty
- Standard fit
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood
- Snap-away powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Zippered chest and hand pockets
- Zippered interior pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Underarm vents
- Zippered wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Wrist gaiters
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 10, 2020 3:22:38 AM EDT