notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S GATEKEEPER JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 22, 2017 2:21:37 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Waterproof, insulated ski jacket with two-way stretch
- Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Bonded brim
- Underarm vents
- Polyurethane (PU) zip chest pocket
- Invisible-zip handwarmer pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal Lycra® comfort cuffs
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal premium goggle/glasses pockets
- Four-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic and stretch panels
- Adjustable hem system
- Avg Weight:
- 530 g (18.7 oz)
- Center Back:
- 139 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon mechanical stretch plain weave
- 100 g/80 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
A classic choice for waterproof protection and ample warmth in cold conditions this flattering alpine ski jacket places the most warmth around the body (80 g) and slightly less (60 g) in the sleeves. Alpine-ski specific features throughout.
Ski from the first snowfall of the season through spring corn conditions with this streamlined 3-in-1 ski jacket system that pairs a longer waterproof exterior shell with a shorter insulated zip-in jacket. Wear these high-performance ski jackets together or separately ...
Stay out on the hill until the final chair with the protection of a waterproof all-mountain jacket that's crafted with streamlined baffles with 550-fill down for a shapely silhouette that delivers warmth without bulk. Select alpine-specific features throughout.