notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S GARNER TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 18, 2017 12:18:59 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket system pairs a waterproof shell with a zip-in insulated liner jacket
- [Outer] Relaxed fit with more room in the body and sleeves
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Underarm vents
- Water-resistant, zip waist pocket and handwarmer pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- [Liner jacket] Zip-in liner jacket
- Zip hand pockets
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Select colors are crafted with more than 50% recycled content
- Avg Weight:
- Shell: 27"; Liner: 25"
- Center Back:
- 976 g (34.43 oz)
- 133 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester plain weave
- 148 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester twill with snowscape print
- 59 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 100 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
A classic choice for waterproof protection and ample warmth in cold conditions this flattering alpine ski jacket places the most warmth around the body (80 g) and slightly less (60 g) in the sleeves. Alpine-ski specific features throughout.
Brand-new three-in-one snowsports jacket combines a waterproof breathable fully seam sealed HyVentÂ® exterior with a removable insulated liner jacket that can be worn together or as separates as needed. Exterior features tonal cross-hatched design; liner jacket features quilted taffeta exterior ...
Carve up the slopes with clean aggressive lines while enjoying the protection of this streamlined three-in-one jacket that offers ample 100 g Heatseekerâ¢ insulation. The waterproof outer shell is crafted with alpine-specific features and has a zip-in insulated liner jacket ...
Stay warmer while racing down the slopes in this streamlined waterproof ski jacket that features slightly more insulation (100 g) at the core and slightly less (80 g) in the sleeves for balanced warmth. Fully loaded with alpine-specific technical features. ...