notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S FREE THINKER JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,594 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 26, 2017 9:14:39 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Big-mountain riding jacket crafted of waterproof, durable GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible, fixed hood
- Bonded brim
- YKK® matte polyurethane (PU) center front zip
- YKK® matte PU zip chest pocket
- YKK® PU zip chest pocket with radio-holder pocket
- PU pit-zip vents
- Bonded, flap-cover, water-resistant zip wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Bonded, flap-cover, water-resistant zip hand pockets
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable, bonded cuff tabs
- Internal water-resistant, insulated phone pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle/lens pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh stash pocket
- Articulated stretch woven powder skirt with bonded tabs with silicon gripper elastic
- Clip integration easily connects jacket to pant waistband
- Adjustable hem
- Avg Weight:
- 685 g (24.16 oz)
- Center Back:
- 70D 156 g/m² (5.5 oz/yd²) GORE-TEX® Pro 3L—100% nylon plain weave with woven ripstop backer
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Our lightest wind- and water-resistant running jacket this technical zip-up features body-mapped vents to keep you cool while blocking out the elements 360-degree reflective details for high visibility in low light and articulated sleeves for superior range of motion as ...
Drastically reduce the windchill factor at the crag with a wind-resistant WindWall® fleece that's durable enough to wear bouldering or belaying. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish on this hard-face fleece sheds light rainfall until you can take cover.
Battle frigid temperatures with the warmth of this 550-fill down insulated ski jacket that features sleek panels of synthetic insulation at the sides. The durable Gore Windstopper® woven exterior resists abrasion and combats wind chill while remaining highly breathable.
Stay dry and move freely in this waterproof rain shell that's lightweight yet hyper-durable with our FuseForm™ construction that seamlessly integrates strong nylon yarns at the shoulders and breathable yarns through the torso for targeted abrasion resistance.