notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S FREE THINKER JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,594 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 24, 2017 1:52:31 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Big-mountain riding jacket crafted of waterproof, durable GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible, fixed hood
- Bonded brim
- YKK® matte polyurethane (PU) center front zip
- YKK® matte PU zip chest pocket
- YKK® PU zip chest pocket with radio-holder pocket
- PU pit-zip vents
- Bonded, flap-cover, water-resistant zip wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Bonded, flap-cover, water-resistant zip hand pockets
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable, bonded cuff tabs
- Internal water-resistant, insulated phone pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle/lens pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh stash pocket
- Articulated stretch woven powder skirt with bonded tabs with silicon gripper elastic
- Clip integration easily connects jacket to pant waistband
- Adjustable hem
- Avg Weight:
- 685 g (24.16 oz)
- Center Back:
- 70D 156 g/m² (5.5 oz/yd²) GORE-TEX® Pro 3L—100% nylon plain weave with woven ripstop backer
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Persevere through wet conditions in remote locations with the help of this alpine workhorse our most versatile hard-shell jacket. Four-way stretch HyVent® 2L provides durable multi-layer waterproofing that remains breathable and comfortable during stages of intense climbing. Constructed with leak-proof ...
Designed for weight-bearing pursuits in alpine environments this low-profile waterproof shell jacket is crafted with our progressive single-piece FuseForm™ construction to integrate abrasion-resistant zones in critical areas and reduce overall weight while providing total protection from the elements.
A go-to layer for outstanding warmth without bulk or weight on the slopes this classic mid-layer jacket has a flattering cinched waist and features our new PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation. When worn as a standalone jacket the DWR (durable water repellent) ...
Ready to rough it when facing wet conditions and gnarly terrain this technical waterproof rain shell is ultralight (10.93 oz.) yet hyper-durable thanks to our FuseForm™ construction that seamlessly integrates strong nylon yarns at the shoulders and breathable polyester yarns ...