Click For Fullscreen
WOMEN'S FREE THINKER BIB
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S FREE THINKER BIB in in size is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Ripping down never-ending powder runs and crushing vert miles requires ultradurable, yet breathable, bibs that can take all-day abuse in the backcountry. When you’re skiing in deep and steep territory and need extra coverage, the woven bib with DWR (durable water repellent) finish will shed moisture and keeps your layers dry. For added versatility, the bib can also be zipped off and removed entirely to create waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Pro pants with a low-profile waistband. Relaxed fit provides extra room throughout the leg so you can dig deep while driving though turns. Belt loops are clip-in compatible with select jackets from TNF™ to seal out wind, the cold, and moisture, whether you’re skiing in whiteout conditions or catch an edge on the slopes. If an avalanche is triggered, the nearly weightless embedded RECCO® transponder in these pants can be pinpointed by detectors carried by the rescue team.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Detachable, waterproof, mechanical-stretch bib and suspenders with center front zip vent
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration
- Kissing welt WR zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pockets with Loft Lift System
- Flap-cover WR zip inner-thigh vents
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- body: 70D 156 g/m2 (5.50 oz/yd2) GORE-TEX® Pro 3L-100% nylon Taslan® with woven ripstop backer
- bib: 100% nylon twill with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Avg Weight:
- 770 g (27.16 oz)
- R 33”, L 35 (TNF Black only)
- Lifetime Warranty