notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S FOUNDATION JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 780 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 22, 2017 8:36:53 PM EDT
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Quick-drying stretch fleece hooded jacket with wind and water resistance
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Fixed scuba hood with binding
- VISLON® center front zip, zip chest pocket, zip hand pockets
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Avg Weight:
- 520 g (18.34 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 275 g/m² (9.7 oz/yd²) 51% polyester, 42% recycled polyester, 7% elastane jersey faced fleece with FlashDry™
- shell B: 55D 161 g/m² (4.75 oz/yd²) 93% polyester, 7% elastane plain weave four-way stretch woven with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Perfect for layering during cool-weather excursions this 100-weight classic fleece is as warm as it is soft. This lightweight and breathable jacket has a quarter zip allowing you to ventilate during highly aerobic activities. Quick-drying fleece won't remain soaked and ...
Battling frigid temperatures during stop-and-go activity can be as challenging as the terrain. This lightweight mid-layer is constructed of Polartec® Thermal Pro® High Loft fleece to provide efficient thermal insulation in the coldest conditions. An innovative open-stitch mesh construction between ...