WOMEN’S FOUNDATION JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S FOUNDATION JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 22, 2017 5:12:54 AM EST
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Quick-drying stretch fleece hooded jacket with wind and water resistance
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Fixed scuba hood with binding
- VISLON® center front zip, zip chest pocket, zip hand pockets
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Avg Weight:
- 520 g (18.34 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 275 g/m² (9.7 oz/yd²) 51% polyester, 42% recycled polyester, 7% elastane jersey faced fleece with FlashDry™
- shell B: 55D 161 g/m² (4.75 oz/yd²) 93% polyester, 7% elastane plain weave four-way stretch woven with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
An ideal layer for fall runs in crisp conditions this wind- and water-resistant jacket features body-mapped ventilation and wicking FlashDry™ technology to dramatically improve drying time and breathability. The lightweight construction provides adequate protection in moderate conditions when you need ...
Train for your next high-altitude trek in this soft yet extremely durable FlashDry-XD™ stretch-fleece jacket that wicks moisture to keep you dry comfortable and focused. Thumb-loop cuffs keep sleeves from riding up while you’re swinging kettlebells.