notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S FOUNDATION JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 23, 2017 8:06:12 AM EST
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- Quick-drying stretch fleece hooded jacket with wind and water resistance
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Fixed scuba hood with binding
- VISLON® center front zip, zip chest pocket, zip hand pockets
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Avg Weight:
- 520 g (18.34 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 275 g/m² (9.7 oz/yd²) 51% polyester, 42% recycled polyester, 7% elastane jersey faced fleece with FlashDry™
- shell B: 55D 161 g/m² (4.75 oz/yd²) 93% polyester, 7% elastane plain weave four-way stretch woven with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Drastically reduce the windchill factor at the crag with a wind-resistant WindWall® fleece that's durable enough to wear bouldering or belaying. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish on this hard-face fleece sheds light rainfall until you can take cover.
A favorite classic fleece jacket designed to provide comfort and warmth in cool to cold weather. Abrasion-resistant fabric overlays at shoulders chest and elbows increase durability in high-stress areas. Constructed with Polartec® 300 series fleece using REPREVE® fibers.
Rely on the outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio of this 550-fill hooded jacket to keep you on the slopes longer exploring the glades and back bowls. The waterproof HyVent® 2L exterior remains breathable when you're getting worked in technical terrain. Slide your ...
Max out your days on the hill with a three-in-one snowsports jacket that features a waterproof exterior and delivers customizable coverage through the entire ski season. Zip in the midweight Silken fleece liner for extra warmth on the slopes or ...