notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S FAR NORTHERN WATERPROOF PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 20, 2018 6:15:49 AM EST
Designed for City
- Waterproof, breathable, fully taped, insulated shell parka
- Fixed hood with removable faux-fur brim
- Covered, center front zip with hidden snap placket
- Secure-zip, covered chest and hand pockets
- Reinforced center front placket, hand pocket and chest pocket edge
- Shaped cuffs with internal, stretch thumb guards
- Wraparound side panel
- Rounded drop-tail hem
- Raised high-definition logo on chest and back
- New, updated design
- Our premium parka, providing maximum warmth for winter wear
- Avg Weight:
- 1136 g (40.1 oz)
- Center Back:
- DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester slub
- 100% nylon taffeta
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
The perfect spring layer for hustling to catch a matinee or hiking through the park in the rain this lightweight and breathable long parka-style jacket with a hood is crafted from waterproof and windproof DryVent™ material that holds up against ...
Navigate the city and dodge any wet weather along the way with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry parka engineered with Gore-Tex®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable ...
Our lightest wind- and water-resistant running jacket this technical zip-up features body-mapped vents to keep you cool while blocking out the elements 360-degree reflective details for high visibility in low light and articulated sleeves for superior range of motion as ...
Choosing the right mid-layer means staying out on the hill longer and this alpine jacket features (100 g) insulation to keep you warmer in cool-to-cold conditions. When worn as a standalone jacket the water-resistant exterior sheds light moisture.