notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S FAR NORTHERN WATERPROOF PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 20, 2017 9:11:14 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully taped, insulated shell parka
- Fixed hood with removable faux-fur brim
- Covered, center front zip with hidden snap placket
- Secure-zip, covered chest and hand pockets
- Reinforced center front placket, hand pocket and chest pocket edge
- Shaped cuffs with internal, stretch thumb guards
- Wraparound side panel
- Rounded drop-tail hem
- Raised high-definition logo on chest and back
- New, updated design
- Our premium parka, providing maximum warmth for winter wear
- Avg Weight:
- 1136 g (40.1 oz)
- Center Back:
- DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester slub
- 100% nylon taffeta
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Navigate the city and dodge any wet weather along the way with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry parka engineered with Gore-TexÂ®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable ...
Take back the trails this spring with a hybrid parka that features a longer 29-inch length and lightweight insulation that’s strategically placed to keep you warmer in cool conditions. Stretch-fleece side panels maximize your range of motion whether you’re pitching ...