notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ENDURUS HIKE GORE-TEX® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,400 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 22, 2017 6:36:47 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces.
- Ultra-comfortable, durable women’s hiking shoes
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Seamless welded-TPU geo quarter panel delivers support and breathability
- TPU welded over synthetic toe cap delivers rugged toe protection
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- The XtraFoam™ midsole offers a softer-density foam underfoot for superior comfort, while a firmer-density EVA compound around the perimeter provides inherent stability
- Forefoot-to-midfoot ESS Snake Plate™ provides torsional rigidity and protection from stone bruising
- Vibram® XS Trek sole for durable multi-terrain traction
- 4 mm sole lugs with biting edges
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 11.6 oz (329 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Whether you’re seeking post-hike foot relief or enduring comfort in any casual situation you’ll love these sturdy flip-flops that feature the premium lightweight cushion and stability of XtraFoam™ and the flexible traction of a much heftier shoe.
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with these waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that feature CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on ...
Cover more miles with the protection and support of a mid-cut hiker that features a waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane. A full-foot plate and Cradle™ technology in the midsole deliver a stable ride by naturally absorbing impact and correcting the mechanics ...
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.