notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S ENDEAVOR THERMOBALL™ JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,600 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 22, 2017 2:35:16 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
- Hybrid training jacket pairs warm ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation with fleece sides and sleeves
- ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation retains loft and warmth, even when wet
- Adjustable hood
- Feminine shaping at back
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Center Back:
- 60 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- 250 g/m² 84% cotton, 11% polyester, 5% elastane
- 9.5 g/ft² and 13 g/ft² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Streamline your alpine layering with this lightweight 600-fill down mid-layer jacket that's crafted with a hybrid construction that features side-stretch fleece panels so you don't have to sacrifice warmth for mobility on the hill.