Women’s Dryzzle Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Dryzzle Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 17, 2019 10:31:05 PM EDT
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed GORE-TEX® Paclite® shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Laminated stormflap with snap closure at hem and top collar covers the center front zip
- Exposed, matte polyurethane (PU) chest pocket zip
- Covered, zippered pockets
- Pit-zip venting
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Slight drop-tail hem
- Avg Weight:
- 317 g (11.2 oz)
- Length from center back:
- 56D x 50D 101 g/m² GORE-TEX® Paclite®—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 75D x 75D 147 g/m² GORE-TEX® Paclite®—100% polyester with DWR finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
From mountain summits to city streets this waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex jacket is an enhanced replica of our original 1990 version. Iconic bold colorblocking will make sure you’re seen when spring weather goes south whether you’re walking downtown or hiking ...
Traverse the toughest terrain in no time with these award-winning ultralight race-ready trail runners designed in collaboration with TNF ultrarunner Rob Krar. This water-resistant and windproof hooded running shell packs down to the size of your fist. Our lightest layer ...
Designed for active endeavors in any weather conditions our most breathable ultra-lightweight jacket is crafted of Gore-Tex® Active with SHAKEDRY™ technology to shed wind rain and sweat. What it lacks in weight this versatile shell gains in durability.