notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S DRIFT 50 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,590 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 24, 2018 6:58:56 AM EDT
- Women’s 50-liter technical pack
- Pockets in all the right places: Nine pockets keep things where they belong
- Custom bungee cords for when those nine pockets aren’t enough
- Included sack pack means you won’t need to stow another pack for exploring your destination
- Top-loading main compartment offers dedicated sleeping bag access
- Quick-access mesh/elastic hipbelt pocket is perfect for keeping your phone handy for selfies
- Harness combines proper padding and load-carrying ability for all-day comfort
- Large vertical air channel on back panel for maximum breathability
- Bottom compression straps allow pack to accommodate sleeping pads or other bulky gear
- Hydration sleeve
- 3 lbs 6 oz (1531 g)
- Gear Capacity (L):
- XS/S: 48 liters / M/L:50 liters
- Gear Capacity(CU.IN):
- XS/S: 2441 in³ / M/L: 2624 in³
- 19.7" x 11.4" x 9.1" (50 cm x 29 cm x 23 cm)
- Pack Access:
compare similar products
XS/S: 4 lbs 5.6oz (1975g) / M/L: 4 lbs 7.2 oz (2020g)
Gear Capacity (L)
XS/S: 55 liters M/L: 56 liters
XS/S: 26" x 12.2" x 12.2" (66cm x 31 cm x 31 cm) / M/L: 27.2" x 12.2" x 12.2" (69 cm x 31 cm x 31 cm)
Top, Side, Sleeping Bag
S/M: 2 lbs 4 oz (1020 g) / L/XL:2 lbs 7 oz (1110 g)
Gear Capacity (L)
25" x 12.5" x 9.5" (64 cm x 32 cm x 24 cm)
Perfect for tackling the Inca Trail this durable ultralight 65-liter pack is equipped with advanced venting so that you can comfortably carry everything you need for multi-day missions. A dedicated sleeping bag compartment with separate entry makes setting up camp ...
An easy-access hipbelt pocket is one of nine pockets on this ultra-durable and stylish 55-liter pack that’s equally at-home in the top bunk and the gear vestibule. A top-loading main compartment with dedicated sleeping bag access makes setting up camp ...
Pack your flashlights and your foodstuffs in a single bag with this burly dual-compartment 52-liter duffel that features a waterproof insulated compartment to keep sandwiches and six-packs on ice sturdy reinforced seams and various handles for ease of transport.