notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DNP JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,600 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 25, 2017 7:24:32 AM EDT
Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- Synthetic 60 g PrimaLoft® One insulation stays warm even when wet
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well, increase mobility and reduce bulk
- Two zippered hardwarmer pockets
- Zippered hand pocket doubles as a compressible stow pouch
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- body: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- underarms: 125 g/m² TNF™ Apex Aerobic—87% nylon, 13% elastane double weave with DWR, Fabric: cuff: 225 g/m² 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit
- insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft® One
- Average Weight:
- 220 g (7.76 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Battle frigid temperatures with the warmth of this 550-fill down insulated ski jacket that features sleek panels of synthetic insulation at the sides. The durable Gore Windstopper® woven exterior resists abrasion and combats wind chill while remaining highly breathable.
Perfect for layering during cool-weather excursions this 100-weight classic fleece is as warm as it is soft. This lightweight and breathable jacket has a quarter zip allowing you to ventilate during highly aerobic activities. Quick-drying fleece won't remain soaked and ...
Minimize your exposure while skiing on the most frigid days of the season with this high-performance mid-layer that's insulated with warm 600-fill down. The hybrid construction features side stretch panels for improved freedom of movement and reduced bulk. The durable ...
Persevere through wet conditions in remote locations with the help of this alpine workhorse our most versatile hard-shell jacket. Four-way stretch HyVent® 2L provides durable multi-layer waterproofing that remains breathable and comfortable during stages of intense climbing. Constructed with leak-proof ...