Click For Fullscreen
WOMEN’S DNP JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DNP JACKET in in size is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Dialed for summit success and darn near perfect for almost any alpine adventure, rely on this versatile layer for warmth without weight during your next backcountry mission. The light (60 g) synthetic insulation is protected by the durable nylon ripstop exterior that's finished with a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to shed light moisture upon contact. Wind-resistant TNF™ Apex Aerobic stretch underarm panels increase your range of motion when sending. Stows in the zippered hand pocket for easy carry as an emergency layer. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric -- a standard for environmentally responsible production.
Bluesign® Approved Fabric
Standard for environmental health & safety in the manufacturing process.
- Alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- Synthetic 60 g PrimaLoft® One insulation stays warm even when wet
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well, increase mobility and reduce bulk
- Two zippered hardwarmer pockets
- Zippered hand pocket doubles as a compressible stow pouch
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- body: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- underarms: 125 g/m² TNF™ Apex Aerobic—87% nylon, 13% elastane double weave with DWR, Fabric: cuff: 225 g/m² 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit
- insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft® One
- Average Weight:
- 220 g (7.76 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty