notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DNP JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,600 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 28, 2017 9:45:58 AM EDT
Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- Synthetic 60 g PrimaLoft® One insulation stays warm even when wet
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well, increase mobility and reduce bulk
- Two zippered hardwarmer pockets
- Zippered hand pocket doubles as a compressible stow pouch
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- body: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- underarms: 125 g/m² TNF™ Apex Aerobic—87% nylon, 13% elastane double weave with DWR, Fabric: cuff: 225 g/m² 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit
- insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft® One
- Average Weight:
- 220 g (7.76 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Persevere through wet conditions in remote locations with the help of this alpine workhorse our most versatile hard-shell jacket. Four-way stretch HyVent® 2L provides durable multi-layer waterproofing that remains breathable and comfortable during stages of intense climbing. Constructed with leak-proof ...
Shielding exceptionally warm 850-fill goose down with an abrasion-resistant Pertex® 10 denier nylon ripstop exterior this tech-laden Summit Series® alpine climbing jacket is finished with a sleek exterior that's resilient against rocks. Extremely lightweight goose down packs a thermal punch ...
Ideal for before during and after your run this reversible jacket is crafted of windproof and virtually waterproof Apex ClimateBlock for versatile weather protection. When you sport the bright highlighter hued woven side facing the exterior the reflective hits on ...
Ideal for all-purpose layering in cold conditions this warm 700-fill down jacket is the perfect volume to wear underneath shell jackets. The durable nylon ripstop exterior has a slight sheen for extra style points. This highly compressible jacket can be ...