notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DNP JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,600 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 19, 2017 8:30:01 PM EDT
Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- Synthetic 60 g PrimaLoft® One insulation stays warm even when wet
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well, increase mobility and reduce bulk
- Two zippered hardwarmer pockets
- Zippered hand pocket doubles as a compressible stow pouch
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- body: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- underarms: 125 g/m² TNF™ Apex Aerobic—87% nylon, 13% elastane double weave with DWR, Fabric: cuff: 225 g/m² 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit
- insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft® One
- Average Weight:
- 220 g (7.76 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A versatile hybrid construction allows this full-zip jacket to provide exceptional windproofing while remaining highly breathable. GORE® WINDSTOPPER soft shell with a DWR (durable water-repellent) finish is completely windproof to deflect the strongest gusts of wind. Breathable and moisture-wicking ...
Your first line of defense during athletic alpine pursuits that require wind protection. This protective yet breathable jacket manages moisture with a unique construction that features a wind-resistant upper and middle back that's perforated to ventilate heat during aerobic pushes ...