notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DIHEDRAL SHELL JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 5,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 20, 2017 12:26:58 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Premier GORE-TEX® Pro Shell jacket keeps you dry and warm in the most extreme alpine environments
- Alpine fit
- GORE-TEX ® Pro fabric offers superior durability, enhanced waterproof performance and windproof protection
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated wire brim
- Harness- and pack-friendly pocket placement
- Invisible secure-zip polyurethane (PU) hand and chest pockets
- PU Pit-zip venting
- One internal mesh pocket
- Removable wind skirt
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Nonabrasive cuff tabs
- Avg Weight:
- 510 g (17.99 oz)
- Center Back:
- 70D 141 g/m² GORE-TEX® Pro Shell—100% ripstop nylon with GORE™ Micro Grid Backer Technology
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Designed for weight-bearing pursuits in alpine environments this low-profile waterproof shell jacket is crafted with our progressive single-piece FuseForm™ construction to integrate abrasion-resistant zones in critical areas and reduce overall weight while providing total protection from the elements.
Stay out on the hill until the final chair with the protection of a waterproof all-mountain jacket that's crafted with streamlined baffles with 550-fill down for a shapely silhouette that delivers warmth without bulk. Select alpine-specific features throughout.
Ski from the first chair of the season through closing day with the versatile protection of this 3-in-1 ski jacket that pairs a waterproof windproof hooded shell with a zip-in PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ liner jacket for warmth in wet cold conditions. ...
Stay warmer while navigating from point A to B with the reliable thermal protection of this fully featured 550-fill down jacket that offers a water-repellent finish angled quilting a two-way front zipper for improved ventilation and a detachable hood.