WOMEN’S DESOLATION THERMOBALL™ JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DESOLATION THERMOBALL™ JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 19, 2017 5:32:44 AM EST
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Hybrid insulated backcountry jacket specifically designed to be layered under our Steep Series jackets
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Water-resistant, breathable
- VISLON® center front zip, zip chest pocket, zip hand pockets
- Transceiver security loops
- Packable; stows away in hand pocket
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Avg Weight:
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell A:
- 15D 34 g/m² (1.0 oz/yd²) 100% ripstop nylon taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Shell B:
- 161 g/m² (4.75 oz/yd²) 93% polyester, 7% elastane plain weave four-way stretch woven with DWR
- 30D 47 g/m² (2.51 oz/yd²) 100% nylon plain weave taffeta with DWR
- 11 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Our classic coveted Nuptse down jacket is crafted with ample 700-fill goose down and redesigned with a sleek flattering fit. Double-layer taffeta paneling at shoulders provides added durability from abrasion caused by pack carry. This product contains at least 90% ...
Battling frigid temperatures during stop-and-go activity can be as challenging as the terrain. This lightweight mid-layer is constructed of Polartec® Thermal Pro® High Loft fleece to provide efficient thermal insulation in the coldest conditions. An innovative open-stitch mesh construction between ...