notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DESOLATION THERMOBALL™ JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 29, 2017 1:57:48 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Hybrid insulated backcountry jacket specifically designed to be layered under our Steep Series jackets
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Water-resistant, breathable
- VISLON® center front zip, zip chest pocket, zip hand pockets
- Transceiver security loops
- Packable; stows away in hand pocket
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Avg Weight:
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell A:
- 15D 34 g/m² (1.0 oz/yd²) 100% ripstop nylon taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Shell B:
- 161 g/m² (4.75 oz/yd²) 93% polyester, 7% elastane plain weave four-way stretch woven with DWR
- 30D 47 g/m² (2.51 oz/yd²) 100% nylon plain weave taffeta with DWR
- 11 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Perfect for layering during cool-weather excursions this 100-weight classic fleece is as warm as it is soft. This lightweight and breathable jacket has a quarter zip allowing you to ventilate during highly aerobic activities. Quick-drying fleece won't remain soaked and ...
Minimize your exposure while skiing on the most frigid days of the season with this high-performance mid-layer that's insulated with warm 600-fill down. The hybrid construction features side stretch panels for improved freedom of movement and reduced bulk. The durable ...
Streamline your alpine layering with this lightweight 600-fill down mid-layer jacket that's crafted with a hybrid construction that features side-stretch fleece panels so you don't have to sacrifice warmth for mobility on the hill.