WOMEN’S DESOLATION THERMOBALL™ JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DESOLATION THERMOBALL™ JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 27, 2016 12:42:01 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
Lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
- Hybrid insulated backcountry jacket specifically designed to be layered under our Steep Series jackets
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Water-resistant, breathable
- VISLON® center front zip, zip chest pocket, zip hand pockets
- Transceiver security loops
- Packable; stows away in hand pocket
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Avg Weight:
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell A:
- 15D 34 g/m² (1.0 oz/yd²) 100% ripstop nylon taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Shell B:
- 161 g/m² (4.75 oz/yd²) 93% polyester, 7% elastane plain weave four-way stretch woven with DWR
- 30D 47 g/m² (2.51 oz/yd²) 100% nylon plain weave taffeta with DWR
- 11 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Stay out on the hill until the final chair with the protection of this waterproof all-mountain jacket that's crafted with streamlined baffles that are insulated with 550-fill down for a shapely silhouette that delivers warmth without bulk. Select alpine-specific features ...
The ultimate summit jacket for extreme cold offers responsibly sourced 800 fill down and a welded Z-baffle construction to deliver maximum warmth and protection. The hyper-durable FuseFormâ¢ construction provides targeted tear resistance while articulated patterning offers top alpine mobility.